More Hires Information
This page details some further information that may be useful to you if you are considering hiring King John's House.
- The Upper Hall in King John's House is suitable for a variety of functions such as retirement parties, anniversaries, christenings and small wedding receptions. It is also popular for meetings and recitals. Its structural limitations mean that it takes a maximum of 50 people and is not suitable for dancing.
- King John's House has a high quality servery with tea/coffee making facilities with a boiling point and cups and saucers. Catering and reheating facilities include a fridge, portable double hob, microwave and warming cupboard.
- There are 6 x 6 foot trestle tables and 50 chairs available
- A flip chart, easel, projector table and screen are available upon request
- The garden is also available for private use after 4pm on Monday to Saturday and all day on Sundays.